Our client is currently recruiting for a Data Processor on 9 month fixed term contract. Our client is a national law firm offering a unique collection of specialisms across the commercial, public, health and insurance sectors, with offices Nationwide.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily data entry for all new client and matter set ups
- Ensure all new client set ups are compliant according to company procedure
- Carry out company/client checks
- Liaise appropriately with the business in all matters relating to client and matter set up
- Process data entry requests, in line with our policies, for changes of details on clients and matters
- Provide processing support to the billing team
- Provide other finance department duties as may be required from time to time
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Must be IT literate and have good keyboard skills - Excel and Word essential
- Will be an experienced and numerate data input clerk, used to dealing with large volumes of data
- Must possess a good telephone manner
- Must be able to conduct themselves appropriately in an open plan office environment
- Must be methodical and accurate and have attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.