We're currently looking for a (temporary) Demand Planner to join this leading design / manufacturing business.
They're already a leader in their field, with ambitious plans to further expand globally.
As an experienced Demand Planner you'll be required to review, define and develop processes within the planning team to provide statistical forecasts across the business. You'll work with key stakeholders to ensure forecasts are in line with budgets and product launches.
To be effective in the role you must possess the following;
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and operations
- Operational Process Mapping, Analysis and Improvement Skills
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of S&OP process and importance to SCM
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to lead by example and influence key stakeholders.
This role will be awarded on a temporary basis initially, with the potential of becoming permanent over time.
To be considered, you must be available to take up a new position by the end of March.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.