Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with a multi-national technology solutions company based in Leicestershire. Our client is looking to grow the commercial and operations team and is looking for a Digital Marketing Data Analyst who is analytical and data driven.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Automation Manager to join the Business Operations team. The Digital and Salesforce Automation Manager is a critical role responsible for enabling and reviewing integrated campaigns, including email marketing and lead nurturing tactics.
- Build, configure and support the marketing automation system (Pardot/Salesforce) for marketing and sales from data profiling, scoring, prospecting through to close and lifetime value / ROI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement and manage automation tools,nurture programs, templates and reporting including creation of customised marketing dashboards (Google analytics / website performance) and sales funnel dashboards (Salesforce Lightning)
- Develop lead generation campaigns and programs, removing friction between systems by working closely with regional units underpinned by a strong understanding of Salesforce lead management best practice
- Liaise with business solutions and development teams to ensure regional usage of Pardot and Salesforce work seamlessly and meets security, reporting and legal requirements
- Strong collaboration with the Marketing, Business Ops & Sales
- Regional administrator for Salesforce licences and manages local user requirements. Prepares cost analysis to advise budget for all sales based platform licences in the UK
- Formatting and scrubbing raw data and uploading into Salesforce.com or Pardot (Marketing tool)
- Performs regression, functional and user experience testing after each Salesforce monthly releases/update cycle, also conducted testing of new application and functionality
- Awareness of SEO & Digital Marketing best practices, channel optimisation and test and learn strategies
The ideal candidate:
● Minimum 4+ years proven experience using Salesforce lead management with measurable outcomes
● Proven experience using Marketing Automation software (Pardot highly desirable)
● Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate, influence, and organize
● Strong organisation and communication skills - able to communicate at both technical level with system developers
● Data driven with an analytical approach to marketing
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
● Strong executive presence and experience articulating ROI solutions
● Previous financial services or B2B background is preferred
● Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google skills
● Technically proficient and able to learn new software and electronic tools as required
● Ability to operate within a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders, forming and fostering business relationships
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.