Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with a multi-national technology solutions company based in Leicestershire. Our client is looking to grow the commercial and operations team and is looking for a Digital Marketing Data Analyst who is analytical and data driven.
- Reporting directly into the Business Operations Manager, you will work across various platforms and provide a deeper understanding of customers to aid buying and business decisions
- Data analysis and insights with a particular focus on monitoring success and providing insights from campaigns
- Using Sales Force to review lead generation
- Create and maintain an enhanced suite of reports that can be used to provide performance updates as well as relevant channel level insights to optimise activity
- Perform analysis across a variety of data topics and finding top performing segments
- Maintain Google Analytic accounts, and third party suppliers
- Work in collaboration with the Sales and Business Operations team
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in analytical role is an essential
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of digital analytical tools
- Experience of using Pardot Salesforce is essential for this role
- High degree of numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage own workload to tight deadlines
- Detail with first class analytical skills
- SEO and lead generation experience
- Managing a budget and reviewing ROI
- Confident communicator and able to develop relationships at all levels within the business
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.