Macildowie are working with a Financial services business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
You will work alongside the existing Marketing team and be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing across SEO, social media, email marketing, website updates.
- Develop, edit & maintain digital content, and support content creation & copywriting
- Active Campaign CRM management, enhancement and data enrichment
- Drive a consistent, professional and inspiring visual identity to support the business and further develop the company brand
- Work to develop effective digital marketing campaigns (email marketing, PPC, SEO review)
- Applying SEO best practices to content creation to boost brand awareness and generate leads
- Plan, create, monitor and report on organic and paid social media campaigns
- Co-ordinate webinars, including promotional campaigns and presentation enhancement.
- Website - update and management of Wordpress site
- Monitor, review and report on all digital marketing activity and results using web analytics to support accurate insights into trends and engagement
- Generate and manage activity through all social media channels
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role is essential
- Strong written skills and be able to create compelling and engaging content for various channels of marketing
- Articulate, driven, and focused and able to work in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Essential to have a good working knowledge of paid social media, Active Campaign, proven copywriting skills for digital channels
- Knowledge of WordPress, html, PPC, SEO. Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop would be advantageous
- Work on your own initiative and push the brand of this growing business
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.