Digital Marketing Executive (Hybrid) / £25,000 - £30,000 / Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic Marketing professional?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Macildowie are currently working with an SME in Northampton, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their small, but enthusiastic team on a permanent basis.
This role is supporting the grown of their B2C offering and the growth of the companies social media and brand identity.
As this is a digital role, you will need an eye for detail and passion for content creation across multiple platforms and channels, not limited but including work across online and offline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, plan and manage engaging content for organic social, aligned with our social media strategy, across all the firm's social media channels.
- Assist a digital marketing agency with content for digital adverts
- Assist with the management of the website including writing engaging SEO-drive copy, modifying pages, uploading imagery, and improving user experience.
- Provide data analytics on all aspects of organic social.
- Provide monthly KPI reports on audience engagement and conversions
The ideal candidate will be:
- 3 years experience in digital marketing.
- Independent, creative, organised, analytical and forward thinking.
- Good communications skills with attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Self-motivated and self-learning
- Skill level with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, PPC, SEO, social media campaigns, email marketing, affiliate marketing
- Experience with; Photoshop, Canva Pro or similar graphics software; CMS, customised
- Content management Software; Dotdigital email marketing platform (helpful but not a requirement) or similar such as Mailchimp or Pure 360.
- Flexible working from home and office.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.