Digital Marketing Team Leader / £27,960 - £33,368
Macildowie are working with an established Education provider based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Team Leader.
The Digital Marketing Team Leader will work with the Marketing & Communications Manager to plan, deliver, and manage the digital marketing strategy to promote business activities. They will oversee all digital platforms (paid, owed, and earned) and work with agencies to ensure the continuous development of the websites. The role will work with market leads to deliver digital campaigns to meet recruitment targets set as part of the marketing plan.
The post holder will line manage two digital marketers and play an active role in the training and development of the team to achieve business goals. As the digital expert, the post holder will also act as an ambassador for digital, offering advice and training to the organisation and its partners where required. The role will also deputise for other Team Leaders and/or the Marketing & Communications Manager when required.
About the role:
- To manage the digital marketing strategy in line with department objective
- To manage and oversee all websites across the group, leading on development projects to improve the customer experience as well as increases traffic and conversion rates
- Develop, deliver and manage paid digital marketing campaigns (Social Paid, Display and Search) within budget; advising on the best approach for campaigns and evaluating effectiveness to ensure that we achieve KPIs
- Manage the external supplier relationship with agencies contracted to support the department with digital marketing and web services
- Oversee and manage our presence on social media, ensuring that messaging is in line with the brand, department objectives and overall digital strategy
- To continuously work on the search engine optimisation of the websites, regularly refreshing and writing content for search
- Oversee and report on the conversion activity for email marketing, mobile and online chat functions
- Keep up to date with developments and trends in digital marketing
- Advise and support the Marketing & Communications Manager on the development of policies for social media and the website
- Line manage and oversee the workload for direct reports to deliver work for the digital marketing remit
- To support the wider team with a range of marketing activity as required, including but not limited to events support, course-specific campaigns, creation of print assets, PR, Photography and Film opportunities etc.
- To support the Marketing & Communications Manager in the careful management of the marketing budget
- Deputise for the Marketing & Communications Manager / Marketing Team Leaders in their absence
- Degree in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification, or demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing and maintaining websites, using content management systems, and leading on website development projects
- Experience of working with a range of social media channels, optimising content across different platforms
- At least 3 years' experience of managing and reporting on Social Paid / Search and Display campaigns for both prospecting and re-marketing approaches
- Familiarity with HTML and Java, website CMS (including WordPress), web design and UX
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager), to ensure fully trackable digital activities, as well as being able to extract and report on data from different platforms
- Experience in creating, delivering and reporting on email marketing campaigns
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.