Director of Finance| Education | Northamptonshire| £55,000 - £65,000
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with a College based in Northamptonshire who are seeking to appoint a Permanent Director of Finance. It's a fantastic friendly team to join, in a beautiful location.
You will be play an integral role in guiding the Finance function for this progressive organisation. This role is offering £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience and c20% pension contribution.
- To manage the College Finance Function including subsidiaries and trusts
- Control all accounting records including all statutory requirements
- To produce timely accurate monthly management accounts and budgets for submission to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board and Finance Committee as required
- To manage the day to day treasury and working capital requirements of the College
- To manage and effectively deploy the finance office team. To provide a business partnering approach to support and constructive challenge to Budget Holders.
- You must have experience working within Education (Multi Academy Trust, College or Universities) so please only apply if you have this.
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW, CIPFA)
- Experience of managing finance staff.
- Experience of working cross-functionally with non-finance staff.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large quantities of complex data.
- Local Government Pension Scheme c20%
- Health Cash Plan (subject to conditions)
- 36 days holiday (inc bank/public holidays)
- 10% discount on College courses
- On-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
- High Street Discounts
It is a great time to join the growing team with exciting plans for the coming years and you will be an integral cog in both leading and helping delivering projects, which will significantly affect the wider organisation.
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.