A leading manufacturing company in Loughborough looking for a Distribution Administrator to join them on a maternity cover fixed term contract. Working within a busy environment you will be working closely with the Warehouse and Logistics teams to ensure all systems are accurate and that items are sent out on time in full.
- Working closely with the carrier network to ensure items are delivered on time in full, monitoring any issues and escalating where needed.
- Assisting with the booking in of stock, ensuring it is recorded accurately on the system and chasing any missing stock.
- Raising purchase order numbers.
- Working with the warehouse to resolve any stock discrepancies on the system.
- Responsibility for creating reports, replenishments and trackers.
- You will create work instructions and maintaining the training matrix.
- You will have excellent Microsoft skills.
- Previous experience of working within a logistics or manufacturing environment is desirable.
- You will have the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load.
The role is due to start Mid-April with a competitive hourly rate.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.