Employee Relations Specialist
£30k Per Annum
Macildowie HR is working with a nationwide company on a fantastic opportunity for an Employee Relations Specialist in the Oxfordshire area. As the employee relations advisor you'll be part of the centrally based ER team, providing an ER scope of service including the provision of advice and case management to a particular or set of business areas within the company and support a wider remit as needed.
You'll be responsible for driving and supporting the timely conclusion of both low and high complex ER matters (including ACAS / ET matters).
- You should enjoy and have an ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, central support and service environment, managing up to 45 cases at one time.
- In the ER Advisor role you will need to 'spin lots of plates', meet tight deadlines and be able to keep stakeholders and managers up to date with progress regularly to be effective and deliver results.
-Excellent time management, communication and organisation.
- You will need to be able to react with good judgement to cases or issues that arise, working autonomously to advice on the right course of action or decision, often with minimal management direction.
- Being comfortable with challenging stakeholders.
- Attention to detail is critical for this role as you will often be the 'final check' on a range of correspondence that has high legal implications when there are inaccuracies.
The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who has worked with a large corporation beforehand and is used to high quantity and pace of ER cases.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.