The permanent division of Macildowie HR are currently working alongside an International organisation based in Bedford to recruit for an Engagement and Recognition Business Partner. The position of Engagement and Recognition Business Partner will report directly into the Head of Talent and will come with a salary of up to £50,000 plus a car allowance.
The duties of the Engagement and Recognition Business Partner will include but not be limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with a diverse set of business managers. These stakeholders will include Senior Management and Senior Leadership individuals.
- Developing and implementing an engagement strategy which supports the connection of employees to company values
- Taking full ownership of the Employee Engagement Survey
- Working with Senior Leaders and Business Partners to improve all areas of employee engagement
- Creating and utilising key performance metrics including Employee Engagement Survey results alongside key business results, and business data to provide sound recommendations to drive employee engagement
- Completion of external research to identify new ideas and innovations to drive performance and engagement
- Utilising internal systems to create a thorough employee experience which is aligned to company values
- Supporting with the development of Employer Value Proposition, enabling the attraction of new talent to the organisation
- Leading the roll out of new employee engagement ideas
- Supporting with Senior Leadership events
- Maximising employee and people experience within the firm through close collaboration with the rewards and recognition teams
The Successful candidate will
- Have worked in a similar position with proven experience of driving employee engagement
- Be able to commute to an area outside of Central Bedford which doesn't have a strong public transport network
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Be passionate about their work
Salary and Benefits
The Engagement and Recognition Business Partner will receive a salary of up to £50,000 alongside a benefits package which includes a car allowance, free onsite parking, commutable location just outside of Bedford, bonus, pension.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.