SaaS Project Manager
25 days holiday/Annual salary review/Pension/Travel scheme
Flexible Working Hours
An exciting opportunity to make a real impact in a small but growing, entrepreneurial company
We're looking for a show stopping Project Manager to join our growing Projects team, providing a first-class implementation service to our customers.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting the implementation process for our software with new customers across the UK and internationally. You'll create great relationships with our brand new customers, taking them through the journey of setting up their systems, adding the data and training organisation administrators within agreed timescales. You'll really get under the skin of how organisations work in order to support the delivery of a system that matches our customer expectations!
We'll encourage you to grow and develop in your role and support you to continuously look at new ways to provide the best possible customer service.
You will be;
- The main point of contact for new customers - Looking after and guiding new customers through the implementation journey of their brand new system, maintaining regular contact by email and phone throughout
- A data guru - Reviewing incoming data sheets, liaising with customers to ensure all data going into the system has been captured in the right way and uploading everything to the system in line with the time plan
- Delivering training - Organise and deliver administrator training to customers over the phone
- Keeping the process going - Make follow up calls with customers after their initial training to help answer questions; Conduct a really good handover with the account management team
- A team-player - Collaborate with our internal teams, especially Sales and Accounts, to make sure everyone is kept in the loop throughout implementation
- Have solid experience in managing customer projects, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Live and breathe great customer service, with a drive to deliver an amazing service at every interaction
- Have a real passion for technology
- Be able to successfully juggle lots of different projects at once
- Have an understanding of web-based applications
- Have a solid knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Be a great problem-solver
- Be an excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.