Macildowie are excited to be collaborating with a Public Sector Organisation based in Cambridgeshire, who are seeking to appoint an interim EPR Programme Director for 7 months. Its a fantastic friendly team to join, at an organisation which makes a real difference to the local area.
- Be responsible on behalf of SRO for delivering programme to milestones.
- Work closely with external providers
- Experience of managing stakeholders to ensure timely production of OBC, benefits analysis and FBC
- Work closely with SRO and related teams to plan and monitor scope, including financials, deliverables, resources, work planning.
- Work closely with other functional areas to identify risks, opportunities and inter-dependencies, working to resolve issues arising.
- Maintain programme documentation
- Produce regular reports for CDIO, Programme Board and Digital steering Committee to provide auditable monitoring of progress.
- Assist CDIO/SIRO in risk identification and mitigation.
- Communicate and build strong working relationships, especially with key stakeholders.
- Experience in early stages of an EPR in other public sector organistaions
- Ideally MSP qualified.
- Flexible working
- 20% pension
This is a great role which offers the possibility to join the team full time in the future. If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.