12 Month FTC - ASAP Start
CALLING ALL NHS HR PROFESSIONALS!!
I am recruiting for an ER Advisor on a 12 month FTC for a NHS client based in Milton Keynes.
- To be the HR specialist for Change terms and Conditions (T&C) relating to people management.
- To provide professional and specialist HR advice/support and employee relations matters to management , trade unions and staff.
- To advise on the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Operate in specific Human Resource areas, providing support and advise to managers on the T&C queries and implications in those areas.
- In addition, the post holder will undertake developmental and operational project work, both with devolved responsibility and in supporting other team members.
- To advise managers on issues of employment legislation.
- To advise managers on all aspects of performance management.
- Assist with the responsibility for organisational development
- To support and maintain available systems for consultation and negotiation arrangements with staff representatives.
- To promote partnership working throughout all areas of responsibility.
- To work with staff representatives on specific issues as required.
- To encourage the engagement and involvement of staff and staff representatives in the reviewing, revision and development of employment policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate commitment to personal and career development e.g. employment law, best practice and national initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years NHS experience
- Experience in the provision of advice to managers on a full range of Human Resources employment related issues that meets operational needs
- Experience in the maintenance of confidential records.
- Experience in the use of HR Systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in contributing to the research and development of employment policies, procedures and practices.
- Involvement in or delivery of training.
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Experience of practical problem solving and solving complex HR problems.
Apply ASAP to be considered, or email for a confidential chat.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.