The temporary division of Macildowie HR are working with a market leading company as they seek to recruit a HR Administrator to support the ongoing needs of their growing business. You will be joining a small and friendly team who have all been with the business for a number of years. Their existing knowledge and understanding of the business will help you get up to speed quickly. Please note this is a temporary position.
The role will offer plenty of challenge and interest;
- Duties will include the following:
- Assist with all new starter and leaver tasks (including):
- Inputting new starters onto our HR and Payroll system and ensure that all new starter documents are collected and processed according to company procedures
- Create all contractual documentation as requested
- Ensure that employment references are obtained in a timely manner
- Assist with coordinating the delivery of the company induction program
- Record and track probation period
- Liaising with relevant internal parties (Payroll, IT, fleet and compliance teams) with starter and leaver information
- To ensure that all Right to Work requirements in relation to new employees to the company are met with regard to legality and company policy and procedures, liaising with the Payroll Department and/or operational venues as necessary.
- To manage the creation of new role profiles on the Upskill platform, including defining relevant permissions for access/learning and providing any associated documentation e.g. job description.
- To ensure the ongoing legality of employees with permission to work in the UK on a restricted basis by conducting online checks with the Employment Checking Service in advance of current permissions expiring.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately to personnel at all levels
- A good standard of general education
- Excellent levels of Computer literacy skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity
- Remain calm when working under tight deadlines and reactive requests
- Excellent Customer Service
This role is paying between £10 and £11.50ph dependent on experience. If you are interested in this HR Administrator position please apply below or contact Ellie Davies on 01908 669274.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.