ERP & IT Process Specialist
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire (with potential for frequent work from home)
Salary: Above Market Average + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a highly successful SME-sized manufacturer who produce for some of the most well-known brands in their market and are sold on the high street, require an ERP & IT Process Specialist to oversee their ERP system and identify and manage process improvements across the business.
Sat within IT and reporting to the wonderful IT Manager our client are seeking a hands-on ERP & IT Process Specialist to successfully embed their ERP software, in a manufacturing environment. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP & IT Process specialist, you should have experience with IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues. You will also have the autonomy to identify process improvements across the business and the support to create tangible, positive change.
- Create a vision for ERP within the organisation, communicate it to the IT Manager and plan to achieve the vision.
- Develop an ERP strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies.
- Provide advice to managers on the application and use of ERP to provide excellent services working closely with the management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
- Establishing ERP and IT needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the Computer Misuse Act
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, business processes and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills - able to engage and influence senior level business management.
- Clear understanding and experience of Continuous Service Improvement ethos
- A broad technical background spanning Applications and Server/Network infrastructure
- Good problem-solving skills and evidence of strategic approaches to fault diagnosis
- An excellent practical attitude
- Flexible approach / ability to manage changing priorities.
- Comfortable working in a small team and with other functions
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly / annual bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme (max 5%)
'ERP' 'IT Infrastructure' 'ERP Migration' 'Network' 'Server' 'Corby' 'Northampton' 'Northamptonshire' 'Kettering' 'Leicestershire' 'Peterborough' 'Rugby'
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.