We are currently supporting one of Europe's fastest growing manufacturing organisations to recruit for an ERP Business Systems Analyst, to be based at their Derbyshire facility.
After research and looking at a number of alternative systems, the business have chosen to implement Microsoft Dynamics Navision, to tighten up its business processes and give better visibility to the stakeholders internally.
Whilst their old system was functional it doesn't operate in a Microsoft Windows environment. The information flow through the system was manual and time consuming, while data analysis and interrogation cumbersome. The business needed a system that was familiar and user-friendly.
Now they require an ERP Business Systems Analyst to assist development, testing and implementation of the new system and then focus on the ongoing analysis and development of processes across all functional areas of its businesses. This role will play a key part of the ERP management team.
Personal Specifications/Desired Experience:
* Experience of specifying, implementing and managing ERP systems
* Experience of MS Navision while not mandatory, will be an advantage
* Basic accounting knowledge while not mandatory, will be an advantage.
* Good knowledge and understanding of business processes in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.