Are you an Executive Assistant, looking for a new challenge in a professional and stimulating environment? This is not your usual 9-5 office based role. There will be international travel, extensive event management and the opportunity to make this position your own whilst supporting a Senior Leadership team.
- Email management
- Digital dictation and minute taking
- Travel arrangements
- Diary management
- Processing expenses
- Event management - conferences/business meetings/exhibitions
- Professional and credible EA/PA with extensive experience of working at Senior level
- Capable of working remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong sense of urgency
- Critical decision making skills
- A solid understanding of confidentiality
- Analytical skills, including reporting
- Project and event management
If you love plate spinning, thinking on your feet and enjoy travelling, this could be the perfect role for you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.