Macildowie are delighted to be working alongside a fantastic financial services organisation across in Mansfield. This is a full-time, permanent position for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team and support the Financial Director and Executive Office Manager (EOM).
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage the inbox and diaries of both the Financial Director and Exec Office Manager, including coordinating all meetings and appointments (personal and business).
- Arrange all meetings (on-site and off-site), including booking any required accommodation and travel, minute taking and producing meeting packs for the committee.
- Supporting the wider business to ensure all filling of FCA & additional regulatory documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- Liaise with and assist non-executive directors as and when required.
- Ensure that at all times the FD/EOM and their direct reports are informed of any actions or reports required for the business.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience working as a EA/PA at senior level (Director/Chairman) as part of a large organisation.
- Professional, polite and solution-led approach with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organise own workload whilst changing priorities and meeting strict deadlines.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality across the business.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written/verbal and fantastic attention to detail.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.