Contract type- Temp/contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Expeditor or material controller to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturers specialising in engineering components. This vacancy as an Expeditor/ Material controller has arisen due to an influx of work after a very successful period of time. As Expeditor/ material controller you will be working alongside a team of professionals who support the supply chain function of this company.
- Expediting orders
- Ensure production shortages are overcome/managed
- Support the supply chain manager in facilitating projects
- Chase progress on project progress
- Develop and build relationships with stakeholders
- Expedite outstanding/overdue materials, ensuring delivery agreements are met and communicating any variations to the customer
- Strong experience within engineering and manufacturing
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Strong Excel and Microsoft skills
- Good negotiation skills
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Relevant experience within the industry in Expeditor roles
- Pro-rated holidays for length of the temporary assignment
- Skills and opportunity to learn and be part of a global company
- Varied and flexible role
If you have this experience and are immediately available for temporary assignments, we would be really keen to hear from you and to tell you more about this exciting role. Please apply without delay!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.