Finance Assistant Derby - £16,000 - £18,000 Permanent
Macildowie are currently working with a large company based in Central Derby who are looking for a Finance Assistant with Purchase Ledger experience.
The permanent role is paying up to £18,000. In the position you will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller, and support the Finance team at the same time as gaining and accounting qualification and experience to grow in the role.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Basic bookkeeping activities
- Cash and credit posting
- Supporting Sales and Purchase Ledger Administrators
- Travel bookings and calendar management
- General administrative tasks
Type of individual:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in accounts and reconciliations.
- Excellent customer service and query resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service and query/investigation skills
- This is honestly a really brilliant opportunity for someone looking for that next step, and eager to grow and develop their career.
If this of interest to you then please give Ben a ring on 01159470200, or give me an email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.