Bank Reconciliations / Cashbook / Accounts / Nottingham / £20,000
Macildowie are recruiting for a Finance Administrator to work for a innovative and forward thinking business which offer flexible working and fantastic employee benefits!
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for reconciling bank transactions on a mutlinational basis.
- Download daily bank balances and report to internal stakeholders.
- Arrange foreign travel money for employees and process company expenses.
- Cash office
- Investigate and resolve banking enquiries.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working within Accounts focussing on bank reconciliations is essential.
- Experience working with multinational accounts would be desirable.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Take pride in your work and always go the extra mile.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.