Macildowie Finance is recruiting for a large retailer based in the Lichfield area, easily commutable from Birmingham, Stoke and Derby. My client is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to influence key business decisions and dictate budgets, rolling forecasts and 5 year plans.
If you want to be in a position which will give you commercial exposure and allow you to deliver comprehensive decision support through detailed financial analytics then this could be your ideal next step.
Key duties include:
- Assistance in production of revenue and capital budgets and rolling forecasts
- Assistance in identification and definition of key business revenue and cost drivers
- Measurement, reporting and analysis of business operation
- Review and interpretation of business performance with management team
- Providing financial support to ad-hoc projects as required.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be accurate and precise in all that you do. You will be comfortable in adhering to internal and external deadlines. You will ideally be fully qualified or nearing completion of study in a formal qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
Make a confidential application or give Ryan a call on 07887754803.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.