Macildowie are working with a successful Midlands company who require a Finance Analyst to join the finance team on a 12mnth fixed contract.
As one of the Finance Analysts in this finance team, you will be working with key stakeholders acting as the finance bridge to a specific team within the business and providing them with the finance numbers including analysis of risks and opportunities.
As Finance Analyst/Finance Business Partner, you will be:-
- Providing timely and accurate monthly performance analysis identifying any risks or opportunities to the budget
- Produce annual budgets, forecasts and strategic plans to agreed financial planning calendar and within the relevant commercial constraints
- Regular stakeholder engagement and support to ensure costs are managed and understood
- Create and maintain a model to triangulate the P&L, balance sheet and cash.
- Review the weekly cash submissions to ensure accuracy and understanding
- Develop new reporting and processes to simplify cost control and reduce manual intervention
- Maintain effective financial control across all reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and modelling.
- Provide financial support to all ad hoc projects and work streams as appropriate
For this Finance Analyst role, the client is looking for someone who has previous accounting experience including analysis and management accounts plus has the drive and ambition to improve and enhance further the relationship with the stakeholders and the wider business. Ideally you will have a finance qualification or be working towards a finance qualification. You will be able to demonstrate experience of business partnering with non finance stakeholders and have excellent communications and analysis skills. This position is easily commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Tamworth, Nottingham and Burton.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.