Want to work within a commercially focused, high performing Finance team for one of the UK's leading businesses? Want to be the 'go-to' individual for financial insight and operational steer? Want study support and an industry leading package?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then I need to hear from you. I am looking for Nottingham, Derby and Leicester's best and brightest to work as an Assistant Finance Manager within my clients Financial Planning and Analysis team.
Progression? Of course, and you need not just take my word for it, my client have a solid HR infrastructure in place to actively support your development, proven time and time again by current employees.
What will you be doing?
- Full ownership of key elements of month-end reporting process
- Key financial analysis highlighting performance, trends and opportunity
- Production of monthly KPI pack
- Involvement in production of Budget and Forecasting
- Development of relationships with senior stakeholders
What do you need?
- To be studying ACCA/CIMA or ACA or recently qualified
- You will be a communicative and friendly individual who is keen to actively business partner
- You will have a strong grasp of Excel - Pivot and V-Lookup level as a minimum
Sound like your kind of thing? Fit the criteria? Give Chris a call on 07827920240, an email at or make a confidential application by following the link on this page.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.