Macildowie are delighted to be supporting our rapidly expanding Milton Keynes based client with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. You will join an already successful and experienced team and aid the business in continuing its strong financial performance.
The successful candidate will be a driven individual with strong commercial acumen and ability to see past the numbers and dig down into key business drivers and areas of low efficiency. You will be of an inquisitive nature and enjoy getting stuck into the detailed analysis of business critical data.
* Reporting on key performance measures and providing analysis on key variances
* Continuous improvement on how we gather information, present it and interpret results ensuring it meets the changing needs of the business
* Working with the wider business on the building and maintenance of robust databases and reporting functions
* Working closely with our marketing team to provide advice on best practice analysis and KPI setting
* Assisting the Financial Planning and Analysis Team in the evaluation of sales and profitability.
This is ideally suited to a degree educated, part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT is desirable, not essential. The candidate will also take a particular interest in financial analysis. A highly competitive package and full study support is on offer. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.