The Permanent section of Macildowie's Milton Keynes branch are working with a global company to recruit for a Finance Analyst to help grow and develop their business. This company offers competitive benefits and a salary of up to £30,000 depending upon experience.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting in production of monthly cost reports with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assisting in ongoing business partnering with key members of the business, providing guidance and analysis to monthly spend
- Supporting FP&A Manager in liaising with group reporting controller to ensure a consistency across all reporting completed
- Build a close working relationship with the financial accounting team and key stakeholders within the business, resolve any outstanding issues accordingly
Experience and Skills required:
- Possess a good understanding of accounting principles, preferably with a university degree
- Ideally have worked in similar role previously, with experience in dealing with large and complex set of data desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Confident in building credibility and solid working relationship with key stakeholders within and outside the Finance function
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, an empathetic nature and a good sense of humour
- Able to work to agreed timetables and deadlines. Hence, must be able to successfully manage workload and time effectively
- Ability to think outside the box to constantly improve accounting processes in an ever-changing business environment
- Must be self-motivated, have willingness to learn and proactive in taking on additional tasks in a fast paced, dynamic working condition
- Inquisitive nature, asks and challenges why something might be the way it is.
Salary and Benefits:
The Finance Analyst will be paid a salary of up to £30,000 dependant upon experience. They will also have access to this global companies competitive benefits package, which is unrivaled amongst the Milton Keynes area.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.