The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand complex business and financial business processes.
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence key players across the wider business and be confident in holding meetings.
- Ability to challenge existing processes and create process improvements driving efficiencies.
- Knowledge and experience of control of frameworks
- Strong financial background experienced in variance analysis, reconciliations and analytical reviews.
- Very strong Excel skills and IT knowledge essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a market leading organisation where you will continue to develop your own expertise from an already well established team.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Rob on 07917227457 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.