We are working with a very well known business who are based in West Bridgford who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this fixed term contract position you will be given a very varied, all round Finance Assistant position. Including some transactional responsibilities and other part-qualified responsibilities. It would also be a great start to your Finance career (in a large business that work with some of the UKs top retailers providing you have atleast 12 months experience in a finance role (and some qualifications to go alongside it)
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The opportunity on offer is for a Finance Assistant to join on a fixed term contract for 12 months on a salary of around £24,000.
- Some financial accounts support (i.e ledger work combined with some part-qual responaibilities)
- Accruals, Prepayements
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations/analysis
- VAT returns / fixed asset register maintenance
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Recent Accounting and Finance graduate OR AAT/CIMA/ACCA Student
- Some accounting exposure minimum of 12 months
- Ambitious and driven to progress into a large organisation
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.