Finance Administrator, £17,000 - £19,000 Perm - Annesley Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking a Finance Administrator to join a Finance team in North Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Head Office reporting Finance and Compliance Manager you will provide accurate and timely administration support to the finance function, process all bank related transactions and expense claims correctly and efficiently.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Management Accountant you'll be responsible for:
- Process all bank related transactions accurately and to agreed SLAs
- Maintain payment beneficiaries on the banking systems
- Review employee expenses for accuracy and completeness and process the claim information for payment by the payroll team
- Deal with queries relating to the expenses process
- Control the site petty cash and reimburse other sites petty cash and analyse spend o the finance system
- Fully maintain filing system
- Raise Purchase orders and credit card request for the finance team
- Preparation of outgoing posts
- Provide general administration
It is essential that you have worked in a similar role and have a knowledge of banking procedures and have an understanding of VAT and Petty Cash. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and you will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products and advanced excel skills.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.