Our client, a progressive and expanding business and a fantastic company to work for, is seeking a Cash Office Assistant to work in the Cash Office function. You will be a proactive individual looking for a company you can grow with, and in return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a host of benefits, including eligibility for study support after a qualifying period, as well as a great working environment and career development prospects!
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all aspects of company banking are reconciled at all times, and that all banking controls are fully adhered to.
- Ensure all store banking transactions are fully reconciled and any discrepancies are investigated, resolved, and escalated as necessary
- Ensure all banking transactions are cleared in a timely manner
- Ensuring all payment requests are processed on time, and are approved in line with company policy.
- Ensure all store unders and overs are regularly reviewed, and any large or unexpected items are highlighted to line manager.
- Ensure all daily and weekly cashflow reports and forecasts are accurately completed in line with submission and reporting deadlines, and that any significant variances are explained.
- Ensure all store banking documentation is received and audited, ensuring it is correctly filed and other miscellaneous items distributed to the relevant parties.
- Ensure all ad-hoc payment requests are correctly approved in accordance with company procedure, and are processed within required deadlines.
- Ensure expense claims are processed on a weekly basis, in accordance with agreed timetable, and that any exceptions to the company expenses policy are reported to management.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- P.C literacy to include MS Office
- SAP knowledge
- Intermediate excel skills
- An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Quality and Results Focus
- Organisation and time management skills
- An aptitude for continuous improvement, change, and innovation
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.