A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer / Finance assistant to join a wonderful SME business based next to pride park in Derby on a part Time basis. This vacancy will be for 24 hours weekly over 3 days and will suit an experienced Payroll Officer / Finance Assistant
Payroll Administration, Reconciliation and Reporting
- Process monthly payroll for 75+ employees.
- Provide assistance to employee with payroll related queries.
- Proof payroll register and exception reports to ensure accuracy against ERP journals prior to release.
- Ensure all payroll accounts are balanced and bank statements reconciled.
- Upload General Ledger files into company ERP system.
- Reconcile bank accounts in relief of the Management Accountant.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested and in relief of the Accounts Assistant and Management Accountant.
- Process supplier invoices, related purchase orders, and receivables in relief of the Accounts Assistant.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
The business are looking for someone with at least two year experience in a similar role. You will play an integral role within the business and will report directly into the Finance Director.
It would be an advantage if you have advanced excel skills however practical working experience is more important.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.