We are currently recruiting for a reputable company based in Rushden for a temporary to permanent, Finance Assistant to join a busy team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in general accounts including sales Ledger and will ideally be studying or has studied their AAT.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing sales ledger invoices and processing
- Daily posting of cash received in Bank and Purchase ledger and Nominal Ledger payments
- Raising customer sales ledger invoices and credit notes and dealing with queries
- Bank Reconciliation
- Posting journals for Month end procedures
- To manage the contracts database.
- To provide full support to the team which will require strong organisational and administrative skills;
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Ideally studying or studied AAT or equivelent
- Good maths and English to GCSE/A level standard
- Good level of knowledge of Excel
- High standard of work and confidentiality
- Has great attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.