The permanent division of Macildowie are proud to be working alongside a market leading international brand on a retained basis to recruit for a Finance Business Partner. The role of Commercial Accountant will pay up to £60,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package.
The Commercial Accountant will report directly into the Finance Director and will be responsible for:
- Providing the business with financial support both locally within head office as well as wider corporate entities
- Leading the forecasting, budgeting and 5 year planning process
- Presenting the final forecasts, budgets and longer term business plans to the UK directors
- Preparing monthly MI packs for management reviews
- Overseeing the monthly accounts preparation from gross margin to revenues and supporting with the balance sheets
- Providing monthly insights and analysis at month-end, year-end and quarterly to articulate variances
- Reviewing and modelling financial business cases for CAPEX and OPEX investments
- Preparation of reports and presentations for monthly review by directors
- Monthly KPI reporting and highlighting operational performances and improvements
- Driving efficiency and reporting improvements throughout the UK identifying ways to improve best practice
- Ad Hoc project work when required
- Leading and developing one team member
To be considered for the role of Commercial Accountant you MUST:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Have proven experience of working within an FP&A/Commercial finance team
- Have the ability to challenge, persuade and influence decision makers and stakeholders
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills alongside general IT literacy
- Have an analytical mindset with proven analytical experience working towards financial deadlines
- Be a strong team player who possess the ability to communicate with financial and non financial staff
- Be an excellent problem solver
The organisation are based in Central Milton Keynes and has fantastic access by public transport. The business has recently refurbished their offices and are able to boast an open plan, naturally lit working environment alongside a strong work life balance.
Salary and Benefits
The successful Commercial Accountant will receive a salary of up to £60,,000 per annum along with a fantastic benefits package, Central Milton Keynes office location and great progression opportunities.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.