Finance Business Partner | £40,000 - £45,000 | Derby
Macildowie are supporting a growing business that has operations across various in the UK to recruit a Finance Business Partner in to their team on a permanent basis. Working from their Office in Derby, this is a full-time position . This role has been created due to the growth and development of the business and a re-alignment of the finance team.
The purpose of the role is to provide Regional Managers with financial support and analysis relating to the region. The Finance Business Partner will be part of the finance team but, work closely with relevant region, for analysis and understanding financial performance, understanding financial implications of contracts, budgeting , forecasting and internal audit
What is the job?
- Ensure the regional management team have a full understanding of the key drivers of financial performance, and influence decision making
- Perform costs analysis, both historical and forecast
- Review and provide analysis and comments on financial and management reporting including forecasting
- Represent the region in finance capacity at regional meetings
- Provide accurate and timely management information to the management team and present in a meaningful and precise way
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring compliance
- Represent the business at regular contract meetings with customers
- Assist in budget preparation with reporting and monitoring where appropriate
- Provide updated forecast through the financial year
- Support the central finance team in preparation of financial models for new business tenders and proposals and other projects
- Assist central finance team in month end management accounts process
- Liaise with external auditors on financial and taxation position
- Undertake other tasks as requested by Finance Director
- Review and help prepare accounts for Audits
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Previous exposure in Management Accounting and partnering
- Good academics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with non-finance stakeholders
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is of advantage but not necessary
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.