A leading automotive manufacturer is pro-actively recruiting for a Finance Business Partner professional to work closely with their operational teams in Warwickshire.
You will be part of a team of 3 supporting the regional head of finance by providing high quality commercial business partnering to the Operational function, delivering robust budgets and forecasts as well as period end reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing insightful information to both the Operational & Senior Management teams.
- Continuous improvement and challenge of processes within the Operations function.
- Maintain and review the operations trackers to show projects delivery and status.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Work closely with the Operations team on key initiatives to support future business strategy.
- Prepare monthly presentation pack to Operations team and present on a monthly basis.
- Undertaking profit, revenue and margin analysis to support sales leaders in the business.
Culture and personality is key for our client, they are looking for an individual that is willing to take on new challenges within a fast paced business. As with all Finance business partner roles, the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels is essential, as well as an awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by Operational teams.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
You will be working for a global automotive business that offers great progression as well as fantastic role diversity.
If you match the above criteria and want to join a business which has significant growth and progression opportunities, then apply now for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.