My client, has partnered with Macildowie to help assist with a BRAND NEW Finance Business Partner vacancy, to join their team in Coventry. The role offers a competitive salary, with a hybrid working model meaning there will definitely be the facility to work from home! If you want away from month end and to really get stuck in commercially within the wider business.. this could be the role for you.
Ideally you will have had experience in Logistics or Supply chain at some point, but if you are a strong communicator and well versed to dealing with senior stakeholders, then please reach out!
The role is pivotal in moving this growing business forward, so if you think you have the commercial acumen please read on!
- Huge emphasis on gross margin/profit analysis
- Bridging the gap between finance and non-finance, acting as a pivotal cog to the growing business.
- Reporting directly to the head of operations, providing excellent commentary and data analysis support.
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
- Finance Business partner / Decision Support for all areas of the Business.
- Business partnering for the regional directors and managers, tracking against key metrics
- Advise on key business planning assumptions, risks, opportunities and correction plans.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets.
- Project analysis to monitor business growth and implementing cost-saving strategies
- PQ/ or Qualified will be considered for this role
- Confident individual, with previous experience in dealing with multiple stakeholder's.
- Strong, passionate communicator, with desire and hunger to assist with business growth
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.