A leading business in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. You will provide management accounting support for 2 key business areas, assessing performance, understanding variances against budget, assessing and challenging development plans and providing support with financial reviews.
You will play a key role in driving the organisations "Five-Year plan", which sets out to deliver improvements in staff engagement by up to 75%, achieve 'Outstanding' ratings from the regulators for all sites and generate an additional £100m to invest in improving service.
- To work in partnership with the senior management team to review and challenge the monthly performance of the business areas.
- Prepare analysis of the monthly management accounts within strict deadlines and provide accurate and timely information at month end to Managers & Directors.
- Develop strong relationships with Senior Management in all areas, including the Executive Group, supporting all aspects of financial reporting including month-end, forecasting and budgeting.
- Advise budget holders / department managers on complex, contentious and sensitive financial matters to enable each area to enhance their performance.
- Drive cost savings and cost avoidance while ensuring a realistic budget is set and budget holders take ownership of the final numbers and results.
- Act as a key contact point for stakeholders across the business for financial perspective and strategy.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision making by providing robust financial analysis of scenarios to ensure strategic objectives are being met.
- Work with Procurement to monitor spend and ensure that appropriate project, cost centre and accounts codes have been used.
- Deputise for senior management as required.
If you match the criteria above and want to join an organisation with a real commercial focus and strategic vision then apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob at for more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.