Finance Business Partner - Key Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly management accounts and maintain associated financial control
- Provide effective control and ownership of the Balance Sheet and preparation of the reconciliations of individual control accounts
- Prepare monthly Finance Reporting packs, actual vs. budget analysis, commentary, capital expenditure forecasting, external contractor analysis and risks and opportunities reporting
- Providing financial reporting data, analysis / investigations and insight as required by Senior stakeholders
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts, including the co-ordination and engagement with budget holders and collation and preparation of the data into a draft budget / forecast.
- To act as a Business Partner to the wider business, providing commercial and financial support and insight
- To act as a trusted partner on Project financial reporting, including the calculation of project resource costs, update of project finance trackers and review of project financial performance
- Review and critique of business case papers and financial information.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong academic record. End to end accounting experience is essential, including journal preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting. Experience of working with non-finance stakeholders is important as well as Strong excel and analysis skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip business in a commercially focused role. It is also a rare opportunity to jump straight into a business-focused role for someone with a Big 4 audit background. So if you match the above criteria, please don't hesitate in applying directly, or contact Rob via for more info.
Commutable from: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leicester, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Daventry, Rusdhen, Bedford.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.