- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Provide control and ownership of Balance Sheet preparation and reconciliations of individual control accounts
- Prepare the monthly Finance Reporting packs, which include actual vs. budget analysis and commentary, CAPEX forecasting, etc.
- Provide financial reporting data, analysis / investigations and insight as required by both operational and finance stakeholders on an ad-hoc basis
- Act as a Business Partner to wider operational departments, providing commercial and financial support and insight
- Review and critique of business case papers and financials
You will be a Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant, with a strong academic background and significant finance experience within either a top practice firm or a large commercial organisation. It is important for this role that you have end to end accounting experience, including journal preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting and forecasting, and strong experience of working with non-financial stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or for more information please contact Rob via
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.