Role - Finance Manager
Commutable from - Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, South Leicester, Bedford
Package - £35,000 - £47,000pa (experience dependent)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Macildowie are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager for a logistics business based in Northamptonshire on an interim basis. This role will see you work closely with the senior leadership and operations teams to drive the financial performance of the business unit.
Key Performance Indicators/responsibilities;
* Coordination and collation of trading results for business unit
* Timely and accurate periodic reporting
* Variance analysis of budget vs actuals across the unit
* Cost reporting for site and take lead on cost saving process improvements.
* Board pack preparation and delivery
* Ensure slick transactional processes are in place
* Implement and manage KPI reporting processes
* Ensure contractually engaged clients are falling in line with debtor and credit agreements
This role is ideally suited to a qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate with an interest in working for what feels like a £40-50 million turnover SME but under the banner of a household name. You will be given the autonomy to shape this role to your strengths whilst of course adhering to standard monthly routine.
Should you feel you possess the drive and determination to push yourself in a fast paced and vibrant working environment you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on 01604 809713 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.