Are you a highly driven and focused finance professional with experience of managing and developing a finance team?
If so we are keen to discuss a fantastic new opportunity with a leading Northampton based business, my client is a well-established player in their field and have a true passion for culture and values within the work place.
- Leading on the production of all year end statutory accounts, liaising with colleagues and external audit partners.
- Production of the monthly financial accounts pack including balance sheet reconciliations and journals.
- Cash Flow reporting and monitoring - presenting your findings to senior leadership - finance and non-finance
- Act as the key point of contact for all external banking relationships.
- Ensure that all financial reports are in line with both internal and external controls frameworks.
- Educating the wider finance function on controls updates and their ramifications.
- Contribute to the wider performance of the finance team, taking a lead on strategy, efficiencies and projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- To be considered for this role you must be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic business.
- Package - £40,000 - £50,000 + generous benefits.
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential then APPLY NOW!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.