Macildowie Finance are currently working on an exclusive and retained basis with an SME business based in Leicestershire to recruit a Finance Manager. Â The role will be no2 in finance reporting into the FD and will be involved in standardising and driving efficiencies in the day to day reporting process of the business.
The role will suit a Qualified Accountant with experience within an SME environment. The role will be responsible for the deliver of the month end management accounts and annual statutory accounting cycles, as well as VAAT, Tax and treasury management. If you would like to work in a highly varied and challenging role within a fast paced and dynamic industry environment then please read on....
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of new processes to improve the month-end process
- Provide effective management information to the Directors in order to improve business performance
- Full production of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis into variances
- Accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and analysis of the P & L and balance sheet
- Treasury management including cash flow reporting/management
- Preparation of VAT returns/tax reporting.
- Implementation of KPI reporting
- Statutory accounts production and liaising with external Auditors
To be considered for this role you must be/have:
Qualified Accountant with a background in process improvement
Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivots, Looks Ups, Ifs are a must)
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.