Finance Manager | Warwickshire (Flexible working) | £36,000 - £42,000
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with a charity based in Warwickshire, who are seeking to appoint a permanent Finance Manager. It's a fantastic friendly team to join at an organisation which makes a real difference to the local area.
The role has direct accountability for Management Accounts ensuring compliance with financial regulations and the deadlines for your team. Within your role you will manage a team of 3 Finance Officers and ensure they deliver against individual and team targets.
Reporting in to the Director of Finance, you will be play an integral role leading with the Management Accounts.
This role is offering £36,000 - £42,000 per annum and you only need to be in the office twice a week!
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are complete
- Prepare and post all necessary journals
- Ensure all components of the accounts have been posted
- Check all batches are cleared
- Ensure VAT records are correct
- Produce budget holder reports to deadline
- Prepare and discuss monthly management accounts with budget holders
- AAT qualification and/or working towards ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- You will be a confident people manager and be able to transmit the strategic objectives of the function through your team.
- 22 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays. In addition a further additional 3 days leave is offered at Christmas, as offices remain closed over this period and 1 day Birthday leave
- Free car parking on site
- Flexible working with only 2 days in the office required.
It is a great time to join the team, which exciting plans for the coming year, and you will be an integral cog in both leading and helping delivering projects, which will significantly affect the wider organisation.
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.