Finance Manager - FTSE100 - £40,000-£45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus - Northampton
A nationally recognisable brand is currently recruiting for a high-calibre and ambitious Finance Manager to join their Northamptonshire site, following a period of growth and a number of internal promotions.
You will be responsible for one of the most high-growth areas of the business and be stepping into a role which has the potentialy to progress into Finance Director level roles in future.
Finance Manager - Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing guidance and leadership to the Finance team, ensuring they meet clear guidelines and have clear responsibilities.
- Promote a financial view point and understanding with other departmental senior managers
- Involvement in monthly current financial year forecasts and typically quarterly three year forecasts
- Analysis of the risks and opportunities to the business, including both project delivery and pricing risks and opportunities
- Challenging figures produced by commercial teams and understanding the resulting impact on the business.
- Provide oversight to the team to make sure that accounts are produced accurately and on time.
- Ask Why - Keep asking questions until you get answers that make sense!
You will be a Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) Accountant with significant commercial finance experience and have the drive and ambition to excel in an area of the business which has been identified for significant growth and expansion. This opportunity is a fast-track route to an FD position and is best suited to someone who wants to deliver results in a challenging and demanding business.
This role would also be well suited anewly qualified chartered accountant with a Practice background.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for mentoring and developing a small team, and working with external stakeholders to manage monthly reporting processes. If you are currently a Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner, looking for a broad role in a large corporate then get in touch.
Based in an easily accesible part of Northampton, commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rushden, Corby, Kettering, Rugby, Daventry.
Apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob for more info.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.