Finance Manager (Part-Time - 30 hours)| Manufacturing | Derby | £40,000 - £45,000 FTE
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading business, based in Derby, the company is well established and has an annual turnover of c£30 million.
Recruiting for a Finance Manager, this new job within a small team will report to the Head of Finance and will produce, review and complete monthly financial statements for a new business venture, Management Accounts, Cash flow reports, Tax returns, end of year statutory reporting and audit preparation. You will offer support and advice to the wider business.
So what is the job?
What are you like?
- Good interpersonal communication skills, such as written, oral and persuasive communication abilities
- Characteristics of thoroughness, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication to deadlines
- Experience ideally within a manufacturing environment and with Standard Costings
- Experience of managing a stand along entity, including payroll
- Good maths and computer skills especially MS Excel and an SME finance system
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way to non-finance people
- Honesty and discretion
- Able to work within a small team with a close relationship to senior staff
- Tenacious - someone wanting to grow within a business and add value
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Package - £40,000 - £45,000 FTE
If you want to join a successful small business with potential to grow then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.