- Monthly balance sheet and performance reporting.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders, including senior management, Directors and C-Level.
- Generate balance sheet and analysis for the Group's strategic plan.
- Produce performance metrics and balance sheet data to build a quarterly forecast balance sheet and statement.
- Provide half and full-year predictions, including anticipations for performance compared to executive long-term incentive plan targets.
You will ideally be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with circa 3 years post-qualified experience within industry. As well as this, you will have strong numerical and analytical skills, excellent communication and stakeholder management ability and the ability to produce accurate, professional reports for an Executive audience.
A good knowledge of financial modelling, forecasts and budgets as well as a high level of ability on Excel would be highly preferable.
Apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob via for more information
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.