Are you a Qualified Finance professional with previous Systems Management experience, and who enjoys working in a strategic role; supporting key business units (this includes Sales and Marketing, Procurement and Group Finance)?
Would you like also like to work for a leading, listed business?
Here at Macildowie we are currently recruiting this role on behalf of a leading North Leicestershire based business who require an experienced Finance Systems Project Manager for an 18mnth contract. The role will be responsible for:
- Leading the Finance Systems Support team
- Play a lead role in the delivery of the Finance Systems Strategic plan for the whole business
- Lead on systems improvement projects managing the entire process from inception to post implementation review
- Deliver training on systems best practice and controls to ensure that all users adhere to group data policies etc
- Manage relationships with 3rd party providers to ensure optimum systems performance
To be considered for this role you will have experience in a similar Systems Management and Project Management position within a large organisation. You will be experienced in acting as the go between for IT and Finance, with knowledge of Accounting and more especially Accounting systems being essential. You will also have experience of managing systems Projects through the full lifecycle project implementation through to testing including documenting of procedures and processes for multiple users.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.