This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
The world's largest independent manufacturer in its sector.
With a commitment to innovation, customer satisfaction, and growth, they offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where employees thrive.
You will find a company that values diversity, fosters professional development, and encourages employees to contribute their unique perspectives.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, you will ensure the accuracy and reliability of the Company's financial accounts in accordance with Fundamental Accounting Principles, the Group Accounting Manual, and Company Act Requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant in managing the treasury function effectively and efficiently.
- Ownership of the FX functions and oversight/reporting of alcohol and Corporation tax returns.
- Covering cashbook maintenance, bank reconciliations, cash allocations, and payment preparations.
- Preparing and managing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinating and managing UK cash balances and weekly cash flow forecasting across currencies.
- Leading the UK Currency Hedging & FX Process, ensuring accurate reconciliation and settlement.
- Administering VAT compliance, including reconciliation and quarterly filing with HMRC.
- Administering Alcohol compliance, reconciling returns and leading adherence to legal guidelines.
- Coordinating intercompany reconciliations and query resolution for the UK Business.
- Supporting the import and export duty process, ensuring accuracy of levies.
- Preparing and supporting the Corporation Tax returns for the UK Business.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA finalist with industry experience and expertise in financial record review and audit processes.
- Strong technical skills in MS Excel, showcasing proficiency.
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and legislation, providing a competitive edge
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.