Empowering Careers, Exceptional Care
Employees are valued team members, fostering collaboration and motivation. Individual contributions are celebrated, creating a supportive culture.
Committed to outstanding patient care, they embrace innovation and evidence-based practices.
Employees make a genuine impact while expanding skills.
Inclusivity, diversity, and compassion are core values.
They cultivate a vibrant work environment, promoting personal and professional growth.
Drive Efficiency and Profitability.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will play a vital role in supporting the Commercial and Operational teams.
Collaborating with the Financial Accounting team, you'll focus on enhancing the company's efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability. Additionally, you'll provide valuable financial advice during the Tender process, ensuring our commercial success.
- Develop planning, budgeting, and forecasting models in collaboration with Senior Managers.
- Assist Business Unit heads in building their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Create projection models to determine long-term growth and identify key business factors.
- Analyse financial and operational results to gain insights into company performance.
- Utilise Business Intelligence (BI) tools to deliver meaningful business performance insights.
- Effectively communicate performance and results to senior management.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on business unit results.
- Review the business and recommend cost-saving initiatives.
- Prepare business cases to support new investments and strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with the Financial Accounting team to improve processes and system enhancements.
- Offer financial advice to the Commercial team during the Tender process.
- Act as a Deputy for the Financial Controller when necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant analytical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in BI tools and reporting.
- Advanced computer skills, including expertise in writing macros in Excel and other accounting software.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent qualification.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.